Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hyderabad

BIRLA MANDIR-HYDERABAD


I spended mine few years in the village with my parents and relatives.my Fathers name is CHARAT LAL MEENA and mother's name is RAM NIVASI MEENA.my father stuggeld lot much to give us better human life.So,after few years when i am just of 3 years my father got job in Hyderabad in honour of his hard work and dedication toward our family.Then our family shifted there and my primary schooling has starten,i got admission in Nursary class.I am so naughty boy that time,i use to run out of my school many times to home at the age of THREE.my house is more than 1km from the school but i never bothered about itand next day my teacher beat me with stick.some times she used to lock me in a dark room in school as a punishment of running back to home.my parents care me very much about all my well wishes which can be full-filled.next year i got promoted to next class which is known as LKG in india.Now these day i am so brilliant student who used to wake-up 5 O'clock in morning to finish my home-work of school.
                                                            CHARMINAR-HYDERABAD



                                                            chowmahalla-palace-hyderabad


                                                        FALAKNUMA PALACE
<a href="http://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-count="vertical" data-via="MEGHRAJ4ALL">Tweet</a><script type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"></script>                                       
                                                            hussain-sagar-lake-buddha       

                                                                 hyderabad-traffic

                                                        HYDERABAD HIGH-COURT

                                                           salar-jung-museum-hyderabad

                                                        tomb-of-quli-qutub-shah


No comments:

Post a Comment